Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All articles (research, case reports, literature review, etc.), should be an original work, and have not been published in the magazine/journal anywhere.
- This submission should not be sent simultaneously, partly or wholly to other journals other.
- Submission file is in the soft-copy format: in PDF format, Doc / Docx (Ms. Word), RTF or ODF (OpenOffice). (IT'S NOT RECOMMENDED TO SEND YOUR SUBMISSIONS IN PDF FORMAT)
- All authors must take responsibility for the content of the paper, should have read it first, and have approve to be included as authors in this submission.
- Experiments involving human and animal have to follow the instructions in the "Declaration Of Helsinki". For human subjects must be informed consent which was approved by the Ethics Committe at the local institutions.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Copyright NoticeAuthors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.